Galaxy Tab 2 Wi-Fi (7-Inch vs. 10.1-Inch)

I recently decided to get the galaxy tablets.

 - Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi)
 - Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi )

These are the most popular tablets that I love so much.


The key difference between 7-Inch and 10.1-Inch Galaxy Tab 2 Wi-Fi are:
Screen Size: .............. 7 inches .................. , 10.1 inches
Screen Resolution: .... 1024x600 pixels .... , 1280x800 pixels for native HD 720p resolution
Hard Drive: ................ 8 GB ..................... , 16 GB
Weight: ..................... 12.2 ounces ............ , 21 ounces
Battery: ..................... 4,000 mAh ............. , 7,000 mAh

The feature and specification for both 7-Inch and 10.1 Inch Galaxy Tab 2 Wi-Fi are:
Processor: ........................... 1 GHz
RAM: ................................. 1 GB DDR2
Memory expansion: ............ microSD cards (up to 32 GB in size)
Wireless connectivity: ........ Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: .. 1
Display: ............................... Multitouch Screen
Cameras: ............................. 3-megapixel rear; VGA (640 x 480) front
Operating system: ................ Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Average Battery Life (in hours): ... 8 hours

At first I had these galaxy tab 2 tablets for many reasons.
1. I prefer the Android operating system that can be updated to the newer version
2. I can watch flash videos on my tablets.
3. I can work with all type of files that I used to work on my PC.
4. I can transfer files between the tablets and the devices that I have had over Wi-Fi and bluetooth.
5. I takes the 7-Inch galaxy tab with me and I left the 10.1-Inch at home.

Now I start using them to get my work done easily anytime anywhere.
My main purpose for having the tablets is
I will move all my works from the laptop and the Mac
which I have used for more than 3-5 years to the galaxy tablets.
I set this project as a high priority task.
I wish I can reach that goal in the next few months.

These are the feature on file Compatibility that
If it's possible I will get my old files on laptop
up and run on the galaxy tab 2 tablets

Documents: Word (.doc .docx .txt .hwp .rtf); Excel (.xls .xlsx .csv); PowerPoint (.ppt .pptx .pps); PDF
Audio: MP3, AAC, AC-3, AMR, FLAC, MID, WMA, WAV, OGG
Images: GIF, AGIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, WBMP, WEBP
Video: Playback up to Full HD 1080p @ 30 fps (frames per second)
with following compatibility:
   - Codec: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, DivX, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VP8
   - Format: 3GP, ASF, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, WebM

I hope that I won't leave any files behind and
my existing files will not be lost.

I am a novice to the Samsung system,
so I will take my time to learn more on
the preloaded software below.

Core apps: Contacts, Alarm/Clock, S Planner, Camera, Gallery, Photo Editor, Video Maker, Web Browser, My Files, Email, Calculator, World Clock, Task Manager, Music Player, Video Player, Navigation
Google services: Google Search, Google Talk, Gmail, YouTube, Latitude, Places, Google Maps, Google +, Google + Messenger, Play Store, Google Play Books, Google Play Music, Google Play Videos
Samsung apps: AllShare (DLNA), ChatON, S-Memo, Smart Remote
Samsung Hub widgets: Media Hub, Game Hub, Music Hub, Readers Hub (Kobo, Zinio, NPD),
Additional apps and services: Amazon Kindle, Polaris Office, Dropbox, Netflix

My first apps to use on galaxy tab 2 tablets
will be anything about the Google Services.
That's already taken my times on day and night.
The core apps like the alarm clock is very useful for me.
I will set the alarm on the early morning or on the kitchen time.
That will help to do basic time management and to run my tasks on schedule everyday.
Last but not least the music hub is so great for relaxing time all day long.

More Information on Galaxy Tab 2
Galaxy Tab 2 7-Inch Wi-Fi
Galaxy Tab 2 7-Inch Wi-Fi Garnet Red